Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate – JCT ICD 2016
Alcema Limited have been successful in their bid for the CAT A Reinstatement Project at the prestigious Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, in the financial district of the City of London.
The Heron Tower is an iconic building which has been designed as an elegant, slender, glass and streel structure approximately 200m tall. It provides 36 storeys of offices and two roof top floors of a top restaurant and bar. The building has BREEAM Excellent rating and an EPC rating of C64.
The project Alcema are completing is under the JCT Intermediate Building Contract with contractor’s design 2016 Edition for the CAT A fit out of the 15th floor, works include;
• Strip out of existing internal structure of the 15th floor
• Review of fire stopping requirements
• Design and install lighting system
• Full Mechanical Electrical, fire Alarm and Sprinkler Installation
• Installation of new metal SAS suspended ceilings
• Construction and installation of raised floors
• All finishes to high quality standard in line with the existing building
The project is due to be completed in 9 weeks.