Senior Site Manager
Alcema are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join our multifaceted, growing team. This is a full-time role in West London.
- Overseeing the project and supervising subcontractors.
- Ensuing the client/designers specifications and requirements are achieved.
- Review and update the programme while recording and monitoring costs.
- Responsible for all the onsite safety.
- Reporting to a visiting contracts manager, but will take the ultimate project lead.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a minimum of 10yrs site management experience inc. managing projects with groundwork infrastructure experience/design detailing.
- Can provide evidence of holding the position as the lead Senior Site Manager on a similar sized project.
- Professional qualification and proven experience in construction and site based work experience up to supervisory level.
- Proven experience in early engagement with the design team.
- Can complete and upload site documentation to the required system.
- Will ensure daily Health & Safety site inspections are carried out, assess high risk activities and action.
- Has experience of liaison with public bodies.
Salary is £65k-£70k.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional info that may support your application. Alcema are an Equal Opportunities Employer. No sales calls please.